View Single Post
Old 09.23.2012, 05:32 PM   #1823
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i saw oscar vs. juventus and he was fantfuckingtastic.

I agree but, his diving aside, there's no questioning his ability; it's just that he offers nothing different tactically from Hazard and Mata. Apart from the fact they get in each other's way when they play together, there's no real alternative plan if things aren't working out with their standard set up, and by relying so heavily on Torres now, it's fair to predict there'll be a lot of games when the standard set up doesn't work out.

Quote:
okay here's a funny story for you: this weekend barcelona played granada and they had a very hard time scoring so at some point messi started yelling at villa. this was so out of character that it made the news:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277/...e=breakingnews

"braking news." hilarious.

Hahaha. I just watched it on youtube. The fact they're both about 4 ft made me think of arguments in the playground when I was in primary school. I bet Messi threw Villla's jacket over a wall on the way home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBebs
John Terry has quit international football. Giving the fa a big fat fuck off on his way out.

He kind of makes a valid point but this isn't gonna help people to stop thinking he's a twat

Oh wow. End of an era, and all that. A rare PR masterstroke by Terry, no doubt about that but, as you say, the haters (of which I'm one) will continue to hate.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|