View Single Post
Old 03.12.2016, 08:29 PM   #88
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
all these dickwad presidential candidates can eat it.

can't wait to push random buttons on a touch screen. any meeny miny moe larry curly.

Obama will be the last won I vote for. he was handed a plate of shit to turn into gold. the heath care thing still has kinks. it tells me that some doctors must not be getting paid like they should. they'll also penalize you. they know the percentage that didn't sign up. remember how hard it was to register that shit? hey, im all for it dough. he did a good job.

the best thing for me to do is live off the grid as long a possible. Bush fucked up the banks for everyone to get loans. that damn bailout that was necessary only applies for people who have money now. maybe it's why I can't cash a check at a bank without an account or give them my hard earned 10 dollars.
See this might be the most intelligent thing you've posted in years. More like this less like those

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|