View Single Post
Old 06.05.2011, 03:07 PM   #4079
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
It really does in the sense that you get very engrossed in the story. The actual gameplay revolves mostly around performing random errands for people that lead up to unlocking the proper lock combination for whatever it is you need to jack into, with the help of your hotel guidebook. It's pretty slow-moving at times, but engaging (almost haunting) nonetheless.

The game's really funny, and the graphics are stylishly harsh - the sound is exquisite... it really shows that this one was originally available for the PS2 in Japan (and that's a good thing).

But like I said, expect something a little more text-based and slow-paced compared to Killer7 or No More Heroes.

Have you ever played that survival horror game he did, Michigan? I was just reading up on it and would love to try it once I clear out m backlog a bit.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|