View Single Post
Old 01.22.2016, 04:08 PM   #2757
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Listen, you fuckers, you screw-heads. Here is a man who would not take if anymore. Who would not let— Listen, you fuckers, you screw-heads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum... the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is someone who stood up. Here is— OK, that was my dramatic entrance to say I'll be posting some bitchen audiovisual Bowie stuff here, starting with what may be the mother of all of David's compilations from his prime decade:

David Bowie - In The 1970s

Video Source: TV and Various
Lineage: Trade >>>HC
Menu: Yes
Chapters: Yes
Transfer Rate:
Format: Pal 720 576
Aspect Ratio: 4:3
Frame Rate : 25.000 fps
Number of Discs: 2
Disc Type: DVD5
Artwork: yes
Size: 8.29 GB

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|