Thread: Anna Calvi
View Single Post
Old 10.16.2011, 06:09 PM   #64
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death

Maybe I am, then; because I do really like both her music and aesthetic. Haley Fohr is an awesome talent as well, and that's a very nice youtube vid, she makes great music and she's a marginal artist in some sense even though she doesn't deserve it, but that still wouldn't convince me that Anna Calvi's craft would be of lesser quality in comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
But honestly, Anna, rhyming fire and desire? What is this, 9th grade english class?

And she's really channeling that annie lennix shit isn't she haha.

What an odd statement especially considering it comes from someone who also clearly references sounds of the past in his work (I 've heard The Harlequins on bandcamp). In any case, I see you two guys seem to be up for fighting between yourselves so I'm stepping aside. Have fun.