View Single Post
Old 09.25.2006, 04:17 AM   #43
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
also,

Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
It's nice that were agreeing a little about something. My post about Waters was somewhat harsh and a bit of a bitter pill to swallow for those that may like his movies.

I'm signing off in a minute, but I do want to get this next part in because it relates to walking a mile in someone else's shoes.

I've noticed that there's more than just a few similarities between how the Brits on this board act and how elitists act and how racists act. Consider that you'll never have an American (unless it's some wacko like crytowonderdruginvogue having some sick "fun") that would post a topic like "I like to wind the British up" and turn the tables. It'll never happen. Why? Europeans, and especially the British that used to rule the world with their Navy, resent it that America won independence and has thrived. They also find it exceedingly distasteful that Americans have, in their view (& they have a point) "butchered" their language as well.
These days, with Bush being such a cowboy doofus, it makes it easier for that learned hosility towards America to seep out like it has in a thread like "I like to wind Americans Up." Why is this? What it signifies is an inferiority complex in the guise of the elitism that appears on the surface to be the opposite.The British and other Europeans as well assume that Americans think they are superior to everyone which isn't the case. The beliefs of most Americans are being confused with the policies of the U.S. Government.

1. forgotten about khchris now, have we?
2. we're just jealous that our asses aren't as fat as yours!
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|