View Single Post
Old 11.05.2017, 08:07 AM   #8803
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Another nail in Bilic's coffin yesterday. They did put up some fight, and the score probably flattered Liverpool, but even with their current injury crisis, there's no excuse for their total incompetence in defence. And for a team so focused on attack they're just not converting enough chances.

My biggest fear (if we escape relegation - a big if) is losing what few real quality players we have (namely Cresswell, Lanzini and Antonio) next summer. My only hope is the owners selling to someone who isn't just about bigging themselves up in the media and making empty promises to the fans.

EDIT: Looks like Moyes might be named today as his replacement. Hmm, not sure what I think about that. I'd say Moyes is a better manager than Bilic but I'm not sure he's the right guy to turn our season around. Not sure there's anyone better though, who's a) available, or b) actually willing to come here.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|