View Single Post
Old 10.28.2007, 12:11 PM   #129
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
fuckin typical! frustration is common place now!

a story about ramos i heard. his team (presume seville) was winning 1-0 with 20 minutes left but they were devensive and just labouring around, not being great at all. he pulled off a star player and didnt replace him.... they had ten men on for no reason and his attitude was "now you will work for your 3 points" he aint gonna allow berbatov to sulk and be a pre madonna. i sincerely hope it works or we could be the new west ham!.......

Ah ysee we all love that kind of attitude, however as Spurs fans we are obliged to allow the Ginolas of this world to behave like overpampered celebs... I just hope he gets the best out of Dawson Lennon and Huddlestone in the next couple of years.
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|