View Single Post
Old 12.29.2020, 07:09 AM   #1614
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
I made this recipe a couple days ago:
Jammy Cherry Tomato Pasta with Crisp Lemon Rosemary Chickpeas.

I had selected this recipe because I felt like eating burrata cheese, and I still had some fresh rosemary that needed to be used. The recipe wasn't as successful as it should, there wasn't enough sauce for the pasta. And baking the chickpeas is just like popcorn, they pop out of the pan continuously.
But, my kitchen had never smelled any better!!! The rosemary with the lemon zest, wow, if you cook that together, it smells sensational.

Definitely will give this recipe another try, even though I hardly cook vegetarian, this will need to be tried another time. I could eat burrata cheese any day.

And today, I'll try out this recipe:
Port Braised Lamb Shanks
I've had a lamb shank in my freezer for some time now, it's time to actually cook it!

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|