Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03.18.2020, 12:03 AM   #140
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi

I've never been to a gym in my whole damn life. Never had any gym paraphernalia at home either. Got out of PE in high school (suckers!). Still slim as ever. Good metabolism and not that much food, I guess. Lotsa Coke, though.

Hey, is anybody else having dismal internet speed? I bet you do - it's because everybody's holed up at home using the AlGoreWebs! People, get out to the yard or the sidewalk for a bit, kick a football around and pretend you can bend it like Parminder Nagra or someone. It ain't gonna kill ya (I don't think)!

I experienced shotty streaming at home today, especially with YouTube. However, my wife & daughter were watching Netflix with no issues when I left for work. I plan to do a new scan of our digital antenna and also hang it in a new spot. It’s perfect on clear days, but if it’s cloudy and windy, a few of the local signals from Beaumont (ABC & NBC) aren’t recognized. However, I can usually pick up the same affiliates in Lake Charles (about an hour away).

Today my daughters school district suspended classes through Friday, April 3rd.

We’ve reduced the hours at our flower shop (9-3) and my wife has made sure the funeral homes have our numbers. Our County hasn’t mandated that bars & restaurants close as we still have zero confirmed cases. My job is steam rolling at my regular 40 hours per week. Courts closed last week, but the courthouse and other county offices are still open. If our commissioners and county judge decided to close normal county operations, I’m fortunate to be one who will receive pay at an accelerated emergency/disastrous rate for the duration of he closure......and possibly overtime if we move to 12 hour shifts, but I don’t anticipate that.

Tomorrow makes a week since this avalanche of closings and cancellations started, anxious to see what the next week brings.

At home, we will be working on yard projects. Redoing our flowerbeds, pruning limbs & branches and burning yard waste. Lots of grilling and cooking at home, but we will also patronize local restaurants offering curbside pickup as we want to help spread the $$ long as they stay open.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|