View Single Post
Old 01.12.2019, 10:43 AM   #2353
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
but nobody else gives out spoilers like you do!

(like when you tell everyone the whole season 4 arc without a warning )

i was only replying to h8kurdt’s retelling of your points, which like i said, i never read cuz i sometimes AVERT MY EYES

You’re too sensitive about this. Never heard a complaint from anyone else.
Also, you said I’d gotten better!

But I will edit out the three-hyphenated-word, broadstroke reference to Bojack Season 4, which everyone in the discussion has seen, out of respect or whatever.

I think part of it is this:
If I’m on the fence about watching a show, and I hear something about the plot that sounds bizarre or interesting, I’ll want to know more about it and I’ll end up watching the show and forgetting about that plot point in no time.

You — or someone — got me to watch The Americans by making vague references to the plot, and I have no clue what those were because I watched the show and it knocked my knob off.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|