View Single Post
Old 07.21.2014, 09:06 AM   #102
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
first concert i went to during the Got Worry tour(besides Ween and Sonic Youth) when they were cool. think i've said it here before. thank you Jon for stepping on my fingers. awesome crazy show they put on then, don't know about now.

i still rock Now i Got Worry and Orange every now and then. im glad you brought these guys up.

"Skicky" and "Get over Here" and "Two Kinds of Love" is my fav Blues EP songs from now i got worry.
I have seen live videos of those days, their energy in last saturday was as big! They played many songs from Orange & Now I got Worry (not any from Acme or Damage which I love also a lot) and also almost the whole Meat & Bone album. I think you should listen Meat & Bone, itīs very near of Now I got Worry.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|