View Single Post
Old 06.15.2011, 05:48 AM   #193
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
HA!
You cannot fathom HOW SPECIAL I AM.
You simply can't.
Stop fooling yourself into thinking you can.
It's for your own good.
Can you sing?
AAAAAAH! I remember you said you'd sing "side to side" heheeee.
Old times.
You probably won't even understand what I'm talking about.

Sidenote: dubbing is incredibly annoying. take 40-50-60's "classic" movies: ALL the male and female actors have the SAME FUCKING VOICES!!! The same italian guy dubbing the voices of most of the great actors of that time (except for the women, an italian woman would dub them. All of them).
But back then there was a proper "cultural issue" (nobody here would understand a word in english), nowadays it's just plain WRONG.
They made me hate going to see movies in theaters (not counting the 8 Euros tickets).
I wish they had headphones plugs in the seats to hear the original version of the audio. Gimme a fucking choice, please.
I have to dl movies in order to be able to watch them in original language (not just english, eh), because even rental versions DON'T HAVE THE ORIGINAL AUDIO TRACKS most of the times.
I'll just stop here coz I could rant for hours on this matter.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|