View Single Post
Old 05.18.2018, 03:19 AM   #3857
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
So you're basically concluding that it's all A-OK now for Trump because despite any crimes committed he's above the law (and this is only if we take Giuliani at his credibility-shot word). Regardless of whether Trump will be indicted while in office, if the investigation is allowed to finish Mueller will present his final report to Congress. The House is then supposed to do its duty and draft the respective articles of impeachment, and after that a supermajority of the Senate is required to convict based on the articles.

Phrasing the link the way you did is not only the dumbest thing you've posted yet, but the most amoral.

Not once did I say or imply or say that Trump is above the law.

After the

informant

wire tapping

report the Clinton’s created and gave to the FBI

There is Nothing-ZERO-No evidence that the Trump campaign
colluded with the Russians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor

C) Special Counsels are appointed to persu KNOWN CRIMES and NOT to go seeking after “possible” crimes......technically, seeking crimes is a violation of Special Counsel laws.

......so much freaking wasted time!

We have a Judge in Virginia cracking the judicial whip at the Department Of Justice demanding to know what the DOJ is up to because they are soooooo outside the scope of what they are authorized to investigate......me, myself and I consider what they are doing a Witch Hunt.

So two plus years and millions later and Muller is growing tired of being worked over by the judicial whip......the investigation is dead in the water and Muller is so desperate, his team makes contact with Rudy Giuliani to confirm that a sitting President cannot be indicted.

Didn’t Bill Clinton teach us that 20 years ago?

I could be 100% wrong, but I believe President Donald Trump will not be impeached and he will easily win re-election.

While I understand some in Congress are saying they have evidence that Russia wanted Trump to win over Hillary......and possibly Russia colluded with someone to help this happen:

A) you haven’t seen this evidence.

B) as I stated above, Nothing-ZERO-No evidence that the Trump campaign colluded.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|