View Single Post
Old 12.12.2018, 06:00 PM   #5367
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Fuck, Bytor. I tried.

--In 2014 and 2015, Judicial Watch falsely claimed that ISIS had set up camp in Mexico; Judicial Watch's claims were picked up by several right-wing news outlets

--In 2017, Judicial Watch falsely claimed that taxpayer money went into a billboard which depicted President Donald Trump as a Nazi

--In 2013, Judicial Watch claimed that the Department of Justice under the Obama administration organized protests against George Zimmermann after the Trayvon Martin shooting

Etc.

It's a long list of ethically dubious behavior.

A lot of the conspiracy bullshit which circulates around right-wing media (and is eventually thoroughly debunked) starts with Judicial Watch. I'm sure at some point in the recent past they wrote something which made you clench your fists in anger, when in fact the story was simply not true.

They don't care about the truth. They just want you pissed.

Why anyone would go to them as a source is beyond me. There are a handful of respectable conservative outlets, but they are usually thoughtful and not hysterical, so I guess you wouldn't be interested.

he uses those websites like others use inhalants
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|