View Single Post
Old 09.05.2014, 03:23 PM   #65
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
the media loves to focus on how evil and debased and horrible those who link to these pics are, or those who wantto look at them, but that is just because it is clickbait to do so, avoiding the examination of just how and why these images were exposed to theft to begin with, who did it, and what repercussions it holds for the "cloud" companies who want you to store all your personal shit on their servers so they own YOU.

No one will give a flying fuck in two weeks and the "stars" whose images were stolen will get tons and tons of free publicity.

Previously, "stars" did their fellatio in public so that the paps could get good images.

(Anne Hathaway)