View Single Post
Old 06.26.2008, 08:00 PM   #28
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Believe it or not, I'm old enough to have experienced the soda counter thing. I lived in a little town that was still clinging to some of those things in the late 60s. When I was like 12 or so I used to hang out in this drug store where I could sit at a big long counter and order cherry Cokes for like 15 cents. They mixed it right there--put the cherry sryup in your glass then poured Coke from the fountain over it. Haven't had a cherry Coke nearly as good ever since.
I still do that at bars. Until last month I was underage, so I kept them appeased by ordering cherry coke, and I could usually stay hanging around without getting checked. Bar cherry-cokes are amazing, made just like that.

But rarely are there comics.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|