View Single Post
Old 04.29.2007, 07:57 PM   #81
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic pharmacist
Really?? Jarivs is a great lyricist and songwriter, but don't know how he'd be live. You may have heard of him before...he was the singer in a band called Pulp, a band that was HUGE in England, but never caught on in the US. Their only "hit" here was a song in the mid-late 90's called "Common People".

I thought he was going to be good when they started playing the first song. It was pretty good. Then he started talking. The rest of the songs were kind of lame. What pissed me off the most was that he would talk and make stupid jokes in between the songs for minutes. He was wasting time when he should not have been since he arrived late. He played until about 10:00 when his set was supposed to end at 9:30 because he was late.I think SY's set might have even been cut short since DJ shadow had to go on after them all because this dumbass was late and wouldn't shut up.

On top of that, if SY had started earlier,when they were supposed to, I wouldn't have gotten sick and had to leave my great spot to go and get water. I don't know what it is, it might be the excitement, but whenever I go to shows and the main band starts playing, I feel great and my legs and back don't hurt anymore from standing for so long.
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|