View Single Post
Old 05.12.2013, 02:13 AM   #4
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
i didnt even know they were playing until i got home from a run, heard my girlfriend was blowing me off and went on the village voice concert calendar. was so stoked to see these bands were playing, called and they said they had 25 tickets left. i get there and am like, "hey bro where's the box office," when some hot chick said, "I have an extra one, here ya go!" and i got in for free. used the 20 bucks instead for a tee shirt. god those bands rip live. it was getting rowdy. pissed jeans is such a better live band than on record. i like most their records, but live they are just a beast. Matt Korvette doesn't get enough props for how awesome of a front man he is. I'd say he's on par with dudes like Iggy or Eugene Robinson.

Note: I am stoned out of my gourd on excessive amounts of high grade pot, beer and percocett and my thoughts aren't really processing.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|