View Single Post
Old 08.21.2016, 02:09 PM   #19315
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
^cool. i'll keep that in mind.

Manhattan - 2/10. gross pedo Woody Allen shit. he goes from excellent to " I don't know about this pervert jew dude".

Stardust Memories - 1/10. lame boring indulgent rip off from an Italian director. self important boring crap that should have been scraped.

A Midsummer's Night Sex Comedy - 8/10. nice relaxing flick. seen it before as a kid but, it was nice to re-view it.

Hanna and Her Sisters - 10/10. best thing from Allen I've seen so far. good comedy with classic neurotic antics from him and everyone..... Michael Caine is always great and I love Dianne Wiest's character.

Woodstock: the directors cut - 8/10. some good performances along with boring blues jam junk that shouldn't have been shown. the atmosphere of the time is captured to perfection.

now perversely I feel like watching Gimme Shelter and reading about the Manson Family.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|