Thread: Kurt Vile
View Single Post
Old 04.17.2009, 10:37 AM   #9
DNAINTHEDNA
stalker

DNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's assesDNAINTHEDNA kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
yeah, his record company prolly bought some pfork advertising space.

have you guys ever read that tom lax interview by scott soriano in terminal boredom? tom talks about how he sent the first times new viking record to pitchfork for review, then he got an emil asking if hed like to advertise, which he didnt, and then no review. scott soriano then said the same thing happened when he sent the first a-frames for review. hahahaha.

i dont doubt it

i have two stories form reliable people that i cant say that go into pitchforks practices

that being said vile is now on matador and this review screams "oh shit we slept on this wel...l good thing it was reissued cause when child prodigy comes out in September we wanna be able to say to the masses we championed him first"
DNAINTHEDNA is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|