View Single Post
Old 02.13.2017, 11:49 AM   #2
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Grammys were dead before they arrived. Bowie wasn't nominated for album of the year. He'll get it in 10 years with an anthology or some shit when a younger, better artist deserves it.

Kanye competed against himself in three categories and didn't win anything. Drake did. Stuff of nightmares, that. Also hilarious.

Chance as "Best New Artist" is a bad sign. He's been recording since 2012. He won best rap album with an album that wasn't an album. Good for him and stuff, but I can see him becoming insufferable following this.

Fuck the Grammys man.

I didn't watch any of it by the way. Adele won over Beyoncé. Should not have. Not as bad as Tyler beating Kendrick, but pretty goddamn bad.

I'm with Frank Ocean and Kanye on the whole Grammys thing. Antiquated. Ridiculous. Not having a Grammy is a better predictor of artistic integrity than having one. Thus, they are meaningless and counterproductive to the very industry they serve.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|