View Single Post
Old 03.14.2010, 03:25 AM   #89
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRFox
That dubstep single (Eprom / Eskmo) Warp put out last month is ridiculously briliant. Eskmo's track is blowing my mind right now, it's so chill. I wish I could hear more from that vocalist Swan... Eprom's track is also fantastic - kinda reminds me of Rustie's remix of Zomby's Spliff Dub. Great great great

I told you motherfuckers pages ago. Eskmo is the shiiiiit. Check out his lower tempo project too. I can't remember the name. He played at the aftershow here in Minneapolis a month or two ago. Great show. Him and Eskmo are great guys and really talented.

Lots and lots of fun live too. One of the best dubstep shows I've been to in a while and I go to at least one a week.

But, Bass Nectar is coming soon. Shit's been sold out for weeks. Going to be intense.