View Single Post
Old 06.29.2007, 04:10 PM   #35
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
just like there are responsible drinkers out there there are also tons of responsible smokers, but smokers are not given the benefit of the doubt.

I have apersonal theory that it is the massive amount of airborne pollutants plaed into te air by our vehicles, power plants, industrial plants, etc etc that are truly causing the high rates of lung cancer we see, and that smokers and smoking are the red herring, the scapegoat, that can be waved in front of our sheep faces.

Notice that the US government decrys smoking and it's ill effects but does nothing to keep US tobacco companies from marketing and selling twenty times more to china a dn india and asia and africa than they ever would selling to the USA market, by giving them subsidies to use tax money to advertise in these foreign countries. There is no concern for the elfare or well being or general health of people shown there. they only care when it is convenient for them.

stay blind people! it makes TV better!