View Single Post
Old 05.06.2009, 05:11 PM   #479
o o o
the destroyed room

o o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asses
Being surrounded by Barça fans (most of them who became ultra-fans of Barça since this year, it seemed), I was sort of for Chelsea at the beginning, or at least enjoying that their invincible Barça was not as invicible as they said they were after all, and showed some limits against a well-organised team… But after Abidal’s red card, I was actually for Barça again. I guess I "supported" the right teams at the right time...

In the end, I would really like Barça to win it, so I will be for them in the final, but they did not show that much during this semi-final, and I’m afraid they will suffer in 2 weeks without Abidal and Alves, and Marquez, and maybe Puyol? I hope Titi will be back, at least.
o o o is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|