View Single Post
Old 10.23.2012, 04:22 PM   #16398
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i'm actually put off by the fact that brad pitt is in it, but i'm encouraged by the fact that aaron sorkin had a hand in that screenplay.

sorkin is one of those guys that turns anything he touches into gold, like a more grownup-minded joss whedon (one likes politics and technology and smart professionals, the other likes comics and superheroes). another used to be charlie kauffman, but i think he might have gone off the deep end because i haven't seen him make anything since synecdoche new york. get well, charlie!

I don't know anything about the screenwriter but the screenplay is very good. Brad Pitt is superb. I think he's been very good for a while now and has never been exactly bad. I honestly don't understand the negativity a lot of people feel towards him. Perhaps he's just too good looking for his own good. Either way, give it a go. I'd be seriously surprised if you don't end up liking it.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|