View Single Post
Old 05.16.2006, 10:21 AM   #1
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
saw that thingy on telly the past 2 nights all about Myra Hindley and Ian Brady and the Moor Murders. i know that the cover of goo is a picture of Myra's sister Maureen and her husband Dave Smith going to court to give evidence or some shite...

what i want to know is if anyone has this pic, i was telling my friends about it last night watching the programme and told them i'd try and get the picture to show them..

also if anyone had that "jolie youth" t-shirt post that pic as well cuz that was just fuckin cool, is that girl on the new board? i cant remember her name