View Single Post
Old 07.31.2007, 08:36 PM   #95
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

TheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
and jack rose, man.

recommended listening for this thread is nick drake's family tree, you can clearly hear his roots on american folk and the blues...i think i should add something to this sentence but i'll let it slide unless someone brings it up.

recommended reading is dylan's chronicles, not so much for him but for his (and many of his contemporaries') influences and range and how he talks about them, not only in music but also in literature.

oh yeah and expanding on the previous c93 mention, last year's masterpiece, black ships ate the sky is definitely a great folk record.

Nick Drake was a god in my eyes. I listen to Pink Moon almost every night before I go to bed (no joke, I really do)

I was reading some excerpts of chronicles on amazon (they have this 5 part thing called 'Bob Dylan's List Of Music You Should Hear') & he makes everything seem so good.

this post doesn't say much, now does it?
TheDom is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|