View Single Post
Old 03.04.2016, 02:11 PM   #132
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Its not patronizing its reality. The only one blinded by emotions in this conversation has been you. Swallow YOUR PRIDE because everyone knows you're in the wrong here. Again and for the last time, I NOR ANYONE ELSE HAS SAID GIRA IS GUILTY. Myself and others have admitted WE.DON'T KNOW. However YOU keep claiming he is innocent based entirely on your opinions but with ZERO facts.

If Gira comes out and confesses to quote Hunter Thompson you're gonna "feel like a Nazi."

you were certainly of the opinion that he was guilty for the majority of this thread until it became blatantly clear that he isn't, and you then decided you were merely reminding us of the possibility her accusations could be true all along. apart from the facts i and others have provided, which you continuously accuse me of not providing, there are plenty more facts available to those who want to google. gira won't confess because he's innocent and i sincerely doubt you don't actually think he is despite refusing to admit it for fear of having to admit the slightest hint of not being right about everything. now please have the last word.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|