View Single Post
Old 10.03.2006, 11:55 PM   #1
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
I'm doing an expository speech on Pee Wee. I will be teaching as much as I can in 8-10 minutes. I need a good angle.

I already have thought that chronicling the creation and career of Pee Wee (not Paul Rubens) would be good. Starting from his creation in the theater to Cheech and Chong's Next Movie to the Pee Wee Herman Show, to Big Adventure, to the Playhouse (which I'll spend the most time on).

Expository is the only category that allows props. I can make boards/charts and stuff, but I can use pretty much anything else as well. A friend and I were brainstorming and we thought of a Boombox/Platform shoes and doing the dance to Tequilla for like 5 seconds. I also want to include a secret word. Any other props that you guys could think of?