View Single Post
Old 09.06.2012, 03:24 PM   #12
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
America could stop recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital, but it wouldn't change the fact that Jerusalem is Israel's capital and will remain so until God establishes a New Jerusalem.

Well, God calls Israel the “apple of His eye” and Numbers tells us that God will never abandon Israel and in the end, Israel will be saved by God Almighty......this is the light: http://youtu.be/ZakSRqZow8A

And what exactly does an ancient and potentially mythical people of Israel have to with the contemporary, secular country today? To assert such a claim would be like me to pretend I am some how French because thousands of years ago some of my theoretical ancestors lived there. Those folks in the Bible were called Israelites, and they are about 2600 years removed from the folks today called Israelis

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|