View Single Post
Old 02.13.2008, 03:33 PM   #37
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
A politician is a politician is a politician....I don't think a lot of people will EVER be satisfied. Remember, no one is perfect and you can't agree with someone on everything. What do people realistically expect from their government/elected officials? Someone that agrees with you on EVERYTHING? One who will take you out to dinner and later return the favor with a reach around? All "we" are looking for is a leader who is fair, who isn't a total jackass, and one who will take into account INFORMATION when making decisions that not only affect America, but the entire world. No more people with their "God told me to do it" bullshit. Obama is by far the most believable canidate I ever seen in my lifetime for sure. We all see what happened when people voted for someone they'd like to "drink a beer with." Either way, only we can save our own souls, not some guy who is elected to the White House.