View Single Post
Old 03.02.2012, 11:37 AM   #15515
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
Lolita.

I think it has become my favorite by Kubrick. I suppose it isn't as interesting as clockwork or 2001, but the one that entertains me the most for some reason. Just one of my favorite black comedies... and strangely enough, it's a humorous film about pedophilia. A well crafted portrayal of our convulsions and obsessions that ultimately lead to self destruction. In this case, the causes are quite bizarre. Peter Sellers is easily one of my favorite actors of all time. I hardly care much for individual actors... so maybe that's saying something. Clare Quilty (aka Doctor Zempf) is the best! I really need to start picking a better time to watch a movie. 5 in the morning. I figured I'd throw my thoughts on this film here as I'm not tired. I hardly find conversing on the internet or in person desirable at this point since others and myself are rarely ever on the same page about anything. Goodnight you lifeless, rotting, insufferable parasitic debris incubating message board. I have dreadful tasks ahead of me and must continue to illustrate my inadequacy. Enjoy your movies.

Definitely the weirdest I've seen James Mason act in a movie. He's hysterical.

Parents is a nice bizarre kind of picture. The sets and decor are amazing. I love the furniture. The acting is pretty great on all parts, though at times I was bummed out that Randy Quaid and Sandy Dennis were in the film. Not because they were bad, but because I recognized them that it took me out of the moment of it trying to maintain that 60's vibe.

Also, I'm a meat eater through and through, love steaks, burgers, and all that stuff. But man, could this movie make eating meat look gross. Which I thought was pretty cool.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|