Thread: SODERBERGH
View Single Post
Old 01.31.2013, 11:47 AM   #12
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Shocked, stunned, stupefied more people haven't seen and subsequently loved SCHITZOPOLIS, quite possibly the funniest experimental film I've ever seen.

never even heard of it actually. watching a funny experimental film would be great though. will look for it.

solaris, i never wanted to see a remake of tarkovski, so i didn't see it. it's like going to see the psycho remake.

the oceans movies were fun but nothing i even remember.

erin brokovich was a good story in that the real erin brokovich did something pretty great, but as films go it was another julia roberts vehicle

what's with him and his julia roberts obsession? anyway...

girlfriend experience i didn't like-- it was depressing. it was a good i guess cinema verite kind of look at things, but i wouldn't say this was a great epiphany.

i think that's the last thing of his i saw. but i'll see if schizopolis is on netflix or something.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|