View Single Post
Old 09.10.2012, 12:31 AM   #18
Dr Chocolate
children of satan

Dr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's asses
as soon as i saw Bad Moon Rising at a low number, i figured the list was going to be a fucking joke. which i guess was true. i would rank that in my top 10 SY albums of all time, but whatever. and if they dont want to even do a separate list for some of the singles and e.p.'s then fuckem! whoever made that list oughta have their fucking eyeballs held open Clockwork Orange style and blast them fucks with Songs For Jason Knuth at full volume (and then backwards) for 24 hours.

SPIN magazine? i swear that and Rolling Stone are made from 100% recycled used toilet paper. i cannot stand those fucking magazines, just because they never seem to give bands the spotlight like they oughta, but instead shine one of those million candlelight flashlights for 5 seconds. i gave up on all that shit years ago. they dont review music, they review what they deem what the public should be listening to and not all the better stuff. it's no wonder "unknown" bands still remain unknown. thank god for good people like you's people who like the good shit!
Dr Chocolate is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|