View Single Post
Old 10.26.2014, 05:03 AM   #28
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
hi all! how you've been! it's been some time, since i typed something here. glad to be back again. hope you're all o.k.

amazing 2 shows in Ireland. thanks very much to whoever organized it and also thanks to Lee for coming to play. really intimate acoustic session with tiny bit of fuzz. it is always pleasure to see Lee playing. he's pretty much alive, still kicking nice gems. seriously true artist now. i am glad i could say halo to him.

i liked both gigs, Dublin one was in a little venue/bar and Waterford in church, which was really cool. i have recorded both gigs. if any interest let me know and i will gladly upload them on here if you want.

here's Dublin's setlist (24/10/14)

TNC
OTW
K/H
ANGLES
LNOE
HOME
AMB
REVBL
RISING TIDE
LECCE
HAMMER
--------
XTINA
SHOUTS

Waterford set was little bit different, some different songs and different cover. i will post it later. sorry, just woke up so...

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|