View Single Post
Old 06.29.2019, 10:45 AM   #40
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
Nah fuck male prosecutors too for locking mothers up for their children's truancy. If that's the purity test then I guess a lot of people are purists. You can't have someone like that be the democratic nomination after Black Lives Matter and everything that's went on since, come on man. She played a not insignificant role in the system that so many people are fighting against. She came across the best in the debates and I'm fine with her burning Biden but a lot of what she said was either flip flopping on previous positions or just hypocritical. There are a million other choices and no one should settle just to DUMP THE BAD ORANGE MAN.
sure but YES, DUMP THE BAD ORANGE MAN

the truancy business seems terrible— i just read about it in that article i linked above. but i dont have all the details yet to make a judgment—im actually moving house today so not 100% devoted to the analysis. my guess however is if she moves up in the polls we’ll have a chance to look into her background a lot more.

principles in politics are all well and good but without the ability to execute you have nothing. and we have a congress..

i’ll take half a democratic agenda over 4 more years of trump followed by 4 of pence as they dismantle obamacare and give carte blanche to predatory insurance plans, continue to ignore climate change, and give their rich pals even more tax cuts and privileges.

we’ll have this discussion ad infinitum, i know.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|