View Single Post
Old 04.24.2014, 10:22 PM   #153
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Yes you understand correctly, but regardless the situation remains the same, Houston plays the same style of basketball that Howard was playing for the Lakers. Believe me, its not kind of sour grapes thing, Howard walked and he's free to go, and y'all are free to enjoy him. I ain't a b-ball hater BUT I have gotten to know Dwight Howard a little bit better, and after a season and two playoff series, he looks, sounds, and acts a lot like the Dwight Howard y'all are having in Houston after a season and a first round in the playoffs. Dwight is a good player, but his game doesn't make the team around him better. Interestingly, Houston should be humming like the 2008-9 Orlando Magic which was essentially Howard and a bunch of 3 point shooters BUT that doesn't seem to be the case. Howard is like Carmelo Anthony, a great talent but not necessarily a great player in the team sense. 0-2 on your own court in the first round I think y'all might get to understand a bit better

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|