View Single Post
Old 04.24.2009, 12:09 PM   #15364
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Super Blow Sunday - 43 (nopo)

submissive cocksucker looking to spend the day on his knees instead of watching the game. 5'11, 195, avg build, brn/blu, buzz cut, 7.5" cock. host or travel.

Looking for a super bowl piss dude at my hotel - 39 (Portland hotel)

Good looking, masculine and bi guy wanting to find another masculine man to come over and watch the game while drinking beers in my room and wanting to take your piss everytime you need to go. Have always wanted to try doing this with another guy and I figure the game is good time to do it. I am tall, hwp and ddf/hiv-. You should be 18-35, attractive and must be ddf. Have stats and pics for trade when sent.

Fuck the Super Bowl. Get over here & suck my dick! - 52 (Portland)

Hung healthy guy needs a cocksucker. Feed & leave.

super bowl suckoff - 22 (portland)

You and your buds get all worked up durring the big game and I'm your half-time special. I come to deepthroat you cocks and maybe even get fucked. Yall tackle me -- we all "score".

Come service my cock while I watch the game! - 33 (NE)

so i'm kicking back on the couch watchin the game today. u come over and pull down my pants and service my cock while I watch. just kickin back enjoying your hot mouth. never know what else might happen but this is really all im lookin for

good looking guy here. slender athletic 6.5" cut dick. not too interested in anyone over 40. and you MUST send a picture or dont count on a responce

a super bowl shaving my cock and balls - 41 (hillsboro/portland)

hey guys after game you like to come over to shave my balls and cock anybody have a razor. I m a white guy 5'7 161 grey hair brown eyes 6.5 cock

Super Bowl Suinday, entertain my buddies at half-time - 42 (East side, close in)

Got five bi/gay buddies coming here for the big game tomorrow, ages range from 29 to 46. Now I'm lookin for a cocksucker willing to provide half time entertainment -- doesn't mean singing and dancing, means kneeling and serving. I know u cum sluts are out there cause we've done this before. Be 25 - 40, hwp, any race, clean and ddf, hungry for a group feeding. Provide full stats, pic, contact info and state any limits upfront. Replies without pics get no respo

FOOTBALL N FUCKN... - m4m (Gwinnett area)

Reply to: pers-1016700433@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-01, 4:38PM EST

this is what i want,,,, some good big blk dick,
the bigger the better,
cum fuck me.
ur stats/pics will get mine.
tonite...lets fuck around antyime send ur stats n pic, i will return

glory hole off of holcomb - m4m

Reply to: pers-1016734033@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-01, 5:06PM EST

wana bust a nut? put cock through hole and drop and go.....stats and pic please.
36 wm 185

ooking to hang watch the game ..experiment - m4m - 27 (southside/ clayton county)

Reply to: pers-1016672894@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-01, 4:15PM EST

looking to hang out watch the game with another str8 bi curious white guy experiment ..j/o... or whatever. must be under 30 and white.
interested send pic and way to contact not looking to travel far so be in clayton / henry / fayette area

FACE PIC REQUIRED have gf here so must be discreet

MASTER LOOKING FOR YOUNG SLAVE/SUB-NO PROS - m4w - 48 (GWINNETT)

Reply to: pers-1010881860@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-28, 8:42AM EST

POI am a masculine attractivewhite 48 yo male seeking a younger white female for some interesting and intriguing play. I enjoy domination and submission and would like to find a female submissive who would enjoy exploring the physical and psychological aspects of BDSM. I am safe, sane ddf, and professionally employed. I enjoy playing with experienced subs or novices. If you have a desire to explore your submissive side, and would enjoy playing on a regular discrete basis, get back to Me. A pic from you gets a pic from Me. NO PROS, NO HOOKERS

BIG BLACK DICK - m4m - 27 (DECATUR )

Reply to: pers-1010869652@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-28, 8:25AM EST

YO U GOT A TALL DRK SKINNED DUDE N DA DECATUR AREA LOOKIN 2 FUK ASAP. NO FATS NO FEMS NO WHITES. IF YOU NOT READY NOW DO NOT DO NOT HIT ME UP IM NOT WITT ALL DA BACK N FORTH SHYT SO BE ON IT

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|