Thread: Swans
View Single Post
Old 10.29.2010, 07:53 AM   #121
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Cool, I'll be seeing them in 3 weeks... and then hopefully again in April at Roadburn if I can score a ticket (which seems to get more difficult every year).

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielCarlson
Look At Me Go, the bonus disc on the special edition of My Father, is great as well. It's like a 46 minute long sound collage with drones, noise, tape recordings, bits of singing and so on. It's mostly stuff they recorded for the songs on My Father... but that Gira didn't have the time to add to the songs. Like a 10 minute intro to No Words/No Thoughts. Good stuff in it's own right, but just the thought of all these parts being added to the songs... I mean, I love My Father as it is right now, but it had been so fantastic.

I have that 2CD version too, the bonus disc is really great. Probably even better than the album itself.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|