View Single Post
Old 04.25.2013, 02:44 AM   #71
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
i'm not a fucking animal. define animal? my sex drive? then yes.

i've been in relationships longer than 3 years and never once did it cross my mind to fuck another.

is this a male or female thang? most people who cheat are fucked in the head and are totally confused. again, i dont agree with you.

oh, and of course most women in bed aren't the same but which one you want? the one that sucks head good or the one that soaks yr balls with cum? it's still all the same if you know how to teach.

total shit.

You were in a relationship for three years and not a single thought of fucking someone else ever crossed your mind? You're a liar. You can honestly say even while masturbating you'd only think about your partner? Again, liar.

Most people that cheat, or have cheated, are humans. Most humans are not without flaw. Not being without flaw doesn't make one fucked in the head, however.