View Single Post
Old 01.06.2016, 10:51 AM   #6598
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
White Light White Heat. the vinyl reissue double album with bonus tracks. so happy to have this on vinyl. sweet layout gatefold and great sound. and of course Sister Ray makes me wanna get all dancing spastic funky and shit. its groove trance ecstasy whatever you want to call it. btw, Sister Ray use to cure my hangovers. hey mr. rain. it's half of only my fav VU album.

anyone else love that part in Sister Ray where Reeds voice and Cale's organ meets up and syncs together in tones/notes? it's such a badass classic moment for a split second. when I first heard it it blew my mind. that's the magic of Sister Ray.

Couldn't agree more. It's my favorite Velvets record too, and Sister Ray is very obviously the most powerful thing the band ever recorded. It's like a monsoon. I doubt I will ever tire of that song.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|