View Single Post
Old 03.04.2015, 07:47 AM   #38699
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
I should bookmark this page. Thanks, guys! Yes, I'm spinning eight hours straight. I've seen 8 1/2 some years ago during my Fellini-phase, should give it a re-watch. I guess the ending would be great for the montage. 2001 sure is one big visual feast. demonrail: These blocks can be quite lengthy but if you want I can try to figure out a user-friendly way to upload them somewhere.

I suppose the thing is to try and avoid clips or films the audience will have most likely seen already, for fear of it looking a bit cliched. 2001 looks great but if I saw a band playing in front of it I'd think it was a bit obvious. The nicest thing would be for an audience member or two to come up to you after the show and ask you what the clip or film was (after complimenting you on the music, obviously).

Cool if you could find a way of uploading one of those blocks but understand how hard it could be, so no problem if it's too difficult.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|