View Single Post
Old 01.31.2008, 11:26 PM   #41
Kina
children of satan

Kina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
I hate catching the train home from school, I have to catch it into the city and then change lines and catch it back out from the city. Its like 2 hours of potential annoyance. Are you small framed? I am and that bothers me even more.. I feel like they pick me for this reason because I couldnt bash them in the forehead or I look less likely to be angry about it. uhgh.

As long as they dont get off at the same stop as me though, its not too bad. Then I get SUPER scared.. dont follow me home / around while I walk ffs. creepy randoms.

ahh yep looks like we have the same problem, I get freaked out too especially since I was once actually followed home and a guy grabbed me from behind when I was turning the lobby light switch on, so now I always get paranoid if a guy is walking close to me when I'm walking home. I don't know if I'd be called small framed, well I'm tall but not bulky so nope I'm not muscly and couldn't beat a guy up or anything
Kina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|