View Single Post
Old 04.07.2017, 04:08 AM   #2598
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
Well. it appears they have taken over and it appears they have their war. President Trump was smart enough to deduce that the telephoned bomb threats against the Jewish institution were false flags, but now he allows himself to be tricked into an attack against a sovereign state without a declaration of war by a possible false flag attack without full investigation?

This is my red line. Trump's turned into a "normal" Republican, and his presidency has thrown away its revolutionary potential.

And the hypocritical Hillaryites, led by George Soros, are blasting him for it even though he's doing exactly what Hillary's backers (led by George Soros!) had tasked her with.

Quote:
“I really believe we should have and still should take out his airfields and prevent him from being able to bomb innocent people and drop sarin gas on them,” said Clinton.

Clinton said this yesterday so you saying she was blasting him is bollocks.

And did you actually, honestly believe Trump was gonna bring about a revolution? I mean at what point did you think "yeah, he's clearly a man of his word and will help bring about change"? Surely it wasn't his obsession with a good slogan like "drain the swamp" that did it?

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|