View Single Post
Old 01.05.2015, 07:36 PM   #6
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Aint no shame in that, they dont blow as bad as hootie and blowfish. Being grown means accepting your guilty pleasures and not giving in to the high school pissing contest mentality pf music. Ive embraced that i actually like Journey and i don't give any fucks about what others think about it. Other guilty pleasures... mid2000s Tegan and Sara.. Chevelle..mid90s Live.. everclear "sparkle and fade" album and my latest is Now,Now "thread" album

Indeed! Agree 100% about the “high school pissing contest” thing. Fuck that noise. It's insulting to music itself.

Funny you should mention Everear of all bands. I was cleaning snow off my car for a late trip to the pharmacy for flu meds last night, and out of nowhere “Strawberry” came on in my brain's always-on-shuffle playlist.

I haven't thought of that song in so long, but it meant something to me when I was in high school. Of course they're a godawful joke of a band, but that song still gets me.

I have tons of “guilty pleasures” that I now prefer to flaunt, just because I can. I feel no guilt.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|