View Single Post
Old 06.28.2010, 10:55 AM   #11069
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
A couple of days ago my friend cut his foot open on a broken bottle so I hung out with him at his house where he couldn't go anywhere and his dad watches these horrible Syfy pictures. Saw these two slices of quality cinema:

Really pretty silly, dumb dialogue, moronic characters. The film literally moves on a scene by scene basis, like the characters forget what happened in the previous scene. It's like Lenny in Memento. And then the big 'huh?' ending, whatever. Doesn't make sense.

Ridiculous. Extremely hollow characters with typical IQs. For a bunch of high end executives, they were surprisingly all dead eye ducks. This one guy who gets impaled on on those Apocalypto wooden fly trap things still shoots all of these guys with Clint Eastwood precision from the hip, it's insane. Dumb plot advancement, a romance element that develops literally out of no where. But whatever, what can you expect. Oh, and it's got one of 'those' endings.

Oh and I think Eastern Promises is fairly lousy, but I will admit what's worth admitting, that the fight scene in it is incredible, vulnerable, quick, sharp, violent, fantastically well done, rest of it blows.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|