View Single Post
Old 04.20.2011, 10:09 AM   #14644
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
wow, you really make me want to watch this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
^ Yeah, I wanna see this now too.

It really is very good. It's an MTV thing so I'm sure it does the rounds on TV quite regularly. A lot of it is just trite 'let's look at the 'real' Britney' stuff, that amounts to little more than you'd find in an average Hello interview. The whole thing is clearly very controlled but I think one of the qualities that endears Britney Spears compared with most of her contemporaries is that she does appear quite open by nature so, while the film 'officially' tries to show her comeback as a kind of exorcism of her past troubles, you never believe for a moment that they're really behind her. Honestly, one of the saddest films I've seen in a long time.

I'll stop there, before this post degenerates into something akin to ...
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|