View Single Post
Old 04.19.2017, 10:01 PM   #1153
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
yeah, I found it hard to get traction on Saul 3. I'd forgotten a lot of the S2 plotline and actually had to look up who the one old guy was trying to kill....

That's what I'm hearing from a few people actually.

But I really love watching Mike and his confident, meticulous, patient investigative long haul plans. And I don't think he's actually trying to kill anyone. I think he's trying to find out who's surveiling him, though it's obviously someone connected to the dealer "kids" from the first season. I think I know why You-Know-Who is doing it. I think this season's going to clean up a lot of loose ends and connect to BB, and then maybe focus on Jimmy/Saul's life post-BB.

I always feel like the episode have ended too soon, even though I know intellectually that this isn't the case, and that they all end exactly when they're supposed to, and all last the exact same amount of time.

That's a good sign I think, that a show can have that effect. Good for the show, that is. Sometimes infuriating for fans.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|