Thread: elmoniac
View Single Post
Old 04.17.2009, 09:14 AM   #21
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOne
You all remember him now, the depressed French Guy.

although I am sorry for the distress that "the depressed French Guy" has caused you, yr making an aweful lot of assumptions here.

the internet has the memory of both an elephant and a goldfish combined. the information may be there forever, but the bulk of everything is forgotten in 30 seconds.

note: when I said that the internet was the combination of "an elephant and a goldfish", I meant "a lamprey and a candiru". we wish to attach ourselves to you, drain you of all yr drama and the insert our barbed-selves into yr pee hole.

also note: when I said "insert our barbed-selves into yr pee hole", I meant hardcore revenge cyber.

please also note: I am the only non-gay poster here.

now, please, try to calm down and let's talk about this some more downstairs (read: post in non-sonics).

would you like a drink?
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|